I went off early from work so that I could go home to wash my hair. Haha. The water from my hair turned out to be pink in colour. Cool but gross, haha. Red, please dont fade away so soon.
Next week's gonna be my last week at work! Confirmed already, and I dont feel sad for now. Its more like a "FINALLY!" kind of thing for me.
----
Im feeling happy, because of you. Hope things will go on like this, like how it used to be. Suddenly I just felt that I miss you, and miss being your friend. All the best friend, we were meant to be happy people (:
Im feeling confused, because of you. Maybe? Just maybe. Because I dont know whats going on. How about you tell me or show me? Nope im not only confused, Im feeling many complicated things. YOU :(
Im feeling bad, because of you. Sorry. Because Im not sure too, I cant tell you for now. But this is how things should turn out, isnt it? Please give me some time to think about it and make things clear. You, are still very important to me, please dont doubt that.
Im feeling that im not good enough, because of you. Sorry, I will try harder, and make your impression of me change. Im very sure this is what I want, and I really cherish the chance. I will improve and do better!
Im feeling... many things. If only theres something that we can use, to let us know what people are thinking. The world would be so scary, but then again, Im always hoping that I have it. Cos reading minds can really take away so much of our doubts.
Im feeling all these, but how about, you?